Insight ERM Services
INSIGHT’s enterprise risk management services are designed to help organizations meet their goals and objectives by acquiring information about the exposures associated to resources, activities and products; then auditing activities with the highest risk to the organization’s financial position and profitability.
Using ChancesR®, our web-based risk management information system (web-RMIS), and following an Activity-Based Risk Management© process, our cost and risk management professionals will review and evaluate the main activities your organization performs to mitigate risk like insurance purchasing, contractual risk transfer, claims management / litigation, energy hedging, business continuity planning and beyond.
Our Insight ERM© services help organizations…
- Identify hidden exposures overlooked by traditional methods
- Reduce the risk of unfunded losses by effectively managing the transfer of risk through insurance
- Develop a comprehensive contractual risk transfer program that aligns the organization’s contracts with vendors’ certificates of insurance
- Develop hedging strategies to mitigate the risk of price volatility in global financial markets
- Create a real-time business continuity plan to mitigate the risk of disrupting core operations
- Reduce their total Cost of Risk (COR)