The Insight Team
Alberto Rafael Moyano
In 2005, Alberto founded INSIGHT and started designing ChancesR®, a proprietary and multilingual cloud-based risk management information system with mobile applications currently used by our risk management professionals to reduce our clients’ insurance premiums by managing their insurable risk.
Prior to INSIGHT, Moyano worked for Cutrale Citrus Juices USA, Inc., The Coca Cola Company, and Tesla Electric Company as Corporate Risk Manager, Operations Controller, Budget & Cost Manager, Process Engineer and Field Service Engineer respectively. Alberto’s professional experience includes electronic design, telecommunications, process engineering, budgeting, costing, risk management, insurance and energy management. Moyano has earned the following degrees and professional designations:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Keller Graduate School of Management, Chicago (1995)
- B.S. Degree in Electronic Engineering (BSEE), Universidad Ricardo Palma, Peru (1989)
- Associate in Captive Insurance (ACI), International Center for Captive Insurance Education (ICCIE) (2019)
- Certified Risk Manager (CRM), Certified Risk Managers International (2005)
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC), The Society of Certified Insurance Counselors (2008)
- Florida Insurance License, General Lines (Property & Casualty) (2003)
R. Edward Hart
Mr. R. Edward Hart, is the President of Encore Energy Solutions and INSIGHT’s energy risk management consultant. Hart has over 30 years of experience in the energy (petroleum, natural gas, and electricity) business in marketing, management, power project development, and consulting. Since 1980, Hart has consulted large commercial and industrial end users across the United States on their natural gas and petroleum purchases. Since forming Encore in October of 2003, the company has consulted for large commercial and industrial end users and managed their natural gas and electric purchases.
Hart has worked for one of the nation’s largest independent petroleum refining and marketing companies, a large electric and gas utility, and founded a natural gas marketing and exploration company. He was born in Kentucky and has resided in Florida since 2001. Hart holds a B.A. Degree in Business Administration from the University of Kentucky.